Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Was Scorpious and Mutiny part of the UAE (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7595)

Lord Leo 11/25/16 12:02 PM

Was Scorpious and Mutiny part of the UAE

I know they weren't part of the attack. But were they members of it at some point?

Massive Ego 11/25/16 09:25 PM

Re: Was Scorpious and Mutiny part of the UAE

There is no way of knowing for sure. It was never mentioned on screen.

Captain Codfish 11/25/16 09:27 PM

I would say it was likely Scorpious had some connections. But it seems he wasn't a full member since he was in the attack. I think Mutiny was one of Scorps generals that sent awol to the Lost Galaxy. Since he was so obssessed with having his gold all to himself.

Space Seasons 11/25/16 09:29 PM

I don't think so. Not everything has to be connected to the old villains. Most of the UAE members were gone post C2D.

Captain Mutiny 11/26/16 08:00 AM

I think Mutiny used to work with Scorpius and betrayed him. I don't think they were ever members of the UAE. They just knew of them. They were on the other reaches of the Galaxy. so they were able to avoid war with Dark Specter.

Ranger Master 11/26/16 08:03 AM

Scorpius was part of the UAE officially. This is why Trakeena knows who Kat one is. Scorpius went to the outskirts of the GLaxy to be able to expand his power without UAE interference. Specter let him to do it as long as he didn't get too powerful. Since it set up new areas for the UAE to extert its power once the known galaxy was conquered.

Doomsday 11/26/16 08:06 AM

Scorpius was from the Lost Galaxy. Mutiny worked for him but betrayed him after they went to the Earth Galaxy. Thats when Mutiny went into business for himself and digged for gold. This is why Trakeena killed him as soon as he left the lost galaxy.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/26/16 08:08 AM

Zordon put the Quasar Sabers in the Lost Galaxy to be there tk oppose Scorpius. While he was busy with the main UAE. Since he knew Scorpius had the power to build an army that could rival Specter's. If the UAE won the wore in PRIS than there probably would have been civil war between Specter and Scorpius.

Lightspeed Omega 11/27/16 11:24 AM

None of the villains after Space were after the UAE. Trakeena just knew who Astronema was. Scorpious was an outsider who stayed out of the UAE's way. So they stayed out of his.

Goldar's Revenge 11/27/16 12:18 PM

Scorpious was part of the UAE. Its clear Trakeena indicated there were some ties. They were just more of an outsider member like the Machines were for a time. Mutiny was part of it by a prior association to Scorpious