Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Katie a mutant? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6674)

Delta Black 04/23/15 05:28 PM

Katie a mutant?

Katie had super strength beyond anything human. Does anyone think that she was secretly a mutant?

Destiny Defeated 04/24/15 11:31 AM

Re: Katie a mutant?

No, the people in the future had genetic attributes chosen by their parents. Katie's parents chose for her to have super strength for whatever reason.She was not a mutant.

Inner Senshi 04/24/15 11:33 AM

Yeah, if she was a mutant she would have been able to rip off a piece of herself and grow. I wonder why Ransik never tried that?'

A Gia To Remember 04/24/15 11:36 AM

It was funny how Katie didn't know her own strength sometimes. She diffinitly wasn't a mutant. It would have been interesting to see the others react if she were though. Since mutants weren't exactly their best wt friends.

MattEmily 04/24/15 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Senshi (Post 54365)
Yeah, if she was a mutant she would have been able to rip off a piece of herself and grow. I wonder why Ransik never tried that?'

it's possible because of the unusual way he was born which probably meant that he didn't have the DNA patch that the other mutants did... or perhaps it was a side effect of Time Force freezing mutants which is why they had it but ones like Ransik, Nadira and Gluto didn't since they hadn't been frozen... yet.

RJ Fury 04/25/15 07:31 PM

I wonder if the mutants in TF are the descendents of B Squad?

Captain Codfish 04/25/15 07:35 PM

Probably not, all the babies in Mellenium City were created in a lab from their parent's DNA. Mistakes in the genetic engineering led to mutants.

Galaxy Supreme 04/25/15 07:39 PM

Katie was such an under used character. We had that good storyline of her worrying about the changes to the future and how it would effect her family. We never had it brought up again. Really, most of the Rangers not named Jen, Wes or Eric got minimal focus.

Jen's Revenge 04/25/15 07:52 PM

People say this but t me.there was plenty of focus episodes for Lucas, Trip, and Katie. You mentioned the episode where Katie worries about changing history. There is the one where Katie goes back in time. Also the one where she works with that photographer. Lucas had the episode where he has to learn how to drive, the one where he protect's Zaskins' daughter, the one where his old friend is the mutant enemy and the one where Nadira falls for him. Trip had the episode where Nadira fools him, the one where he keeps messing up and tries to make up for it and he has a big part of the episode with the Black Knight.

MattEmily 04/25/15 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge (Post 54382)
People say this but t me.there was plenty of focus episodes for Lucas, Trip, and Katie. You mentioned the episode where Katie worries about changing history. There is the one where Katie goes back in time. Also the one where she works with that photographer. Lucas had the episode where he has to learn how to drive, the one where he protect's Zaskins' daughter, the one where his old friend is the mutant enemy and the one where Nadira falls for him. Trip had the episode where Nadira fools him, the one where he keeps messing up and tries to make up for it and he has a big part of the episode with the Black Knight.

don't forget about the episode where Trip was standing up for Notacon especially towards Eric who was originally against all beings that weren't human.