Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Cassie or Karone (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9035)

Gosei Gold 08/04/20 07:09 PM

Re: Cassie or Karone

Its likely Cassie would have got the shaft too. Giving their lack of time.

Diabolico Rising 08/16/20 07:05 PM

Agreed, Cassie alresdy had her time. We never saw Karone as a Rangsr so she made more sense.

Hailey Hartford 09/18/20 01:26 PM

I think the real reason they went with Karone is she needed her own redemption focus and this gave the perfect opportunity for it. Honestly I would have preferred Cassie but I can understand why Karone got it.

Goldar's Revenge 09/19/20 08:17 AM

Cassie was the original choice. They just couldn't come to terms with Patricia to bring her back for the rest of the season. It did work out storywise because of the redemption story.

Captain Mutiny 09/19/20 08:18 AM

Only problem was we really got one episode about that and Karone kind of acted like Cassie most of the time. Or worse wasn't really there.

Goldar's Revenge 09/19/20 08:19 AM

That was a product of some of the scripts being written with Cassie in mind and the last minute nature of the change. But the redemption theory is a good reason to have brought Karone back.

Astro Power 09/19/20 08:21 AM

I have nothing against Patricia or Cassie really...But I do feel the former Turbo/Space Pink was overrated at the time. I don't think she needed to return. There was more of a reason for Karone to come back.

Nasty Nick 09/19/20 08:39 AM

It was last minute there was only so much they could do with Karone. We are lucky we got Facing The Past. Really she only acted like Cassie in that episode where she is trying to help Damon become the master engineer.

Astronema 09/19/20 08:40 AM

Not to minimize Valerie but it would have been nice to have a whole season Karone.

No Green Spandex 09/19/20 08:41 AM

We could have had both, there are other Ranger colors.