Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Time for Power Rangers to reboot? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6864)

Dax The Destoryer 07/12/15 06:06 PM

Time for Power Rangers to reboot?

Is it time to reboot the Power Rangers tv show?

Delta Black 07/12/15 06:23 PM

Re: Time for Power Rangers to reboot?

Why... we are already getting a reboot movie and the series has a fresh premise each incarnation. There is no need for the tv series to start over continuity wise.

Rangermanuel 07/12/15 06:25 PM

Well I must protest against this ridiculous idea

MMPR Forever 07/12/15 06:26 PM

I would like to see them do a new MMPR on the series too. My only worry would be that it wouldn't measure up. But you could always do a next generation kind of thing with original MMPR still being in continuity.

Sentai Is Forever 07/12/15 06:28 PM

Just do it like Sentai where every season is a new continuity except for non canon team ups.

Dino Charger 07/12/15 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangermanuel (Post 55843)
Well I must protest against this ridiculous idea

As am I. Seems pretty un-needed and redundant. When most teams do their own thing anyway. Leave the reboot for the movie franchise.

Rangermanuel 07/12/15 08:28 PM

Exactly let the guys in the movies do the job

Samurai Mentor 07/13/15 12:33 PM

I think Samurai should have been the reboot. Just like Ninja Storm should have been for the Disney Era.

Power Rangers Forever 07/13/15 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever (Post 55846)
Just do it like Sentai where every season is a new continuity except for non canon team ups.

To be honest , I think Sentai is way overrated. Its just too over the top. The footage is kind of cheap. Really its the american scenes that make Power Rangers great. Also splicing that footage makes it come together.

Captain Codfish 07/13/15 09:10 PM

I don't get the logic here. PR esentially reboots every year anyway. You don't have to be a clean break from continuity to be a reboot. I could see more seasons that use the AU card that RPM used. But getting rid of the past contunity is redundant.