Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   About being banned from TitaniumBlue's ezboard (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1364)

Homer56712 05/12/02 01:58 PM

About being banned from TitaniumBlue's ezboard

Hey TitaniumBlue why did you ban me from your ezboard?

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/turbolightningsword.jpg

ForeverBlue 05/12/02 06:01 PM

Cause you coudn't stop talking about IM SmartChild on AOL messenger. When I said I don't want to know how to do it means I don't want to do it at all period. You don't force people and tell them what to do. That's rude. Don't swear when you force people to do something such as IM SmartChild.

If they don't want to do IM SmartChild or not get something like a game system or something, that's fine. Just stick with what they say and move on to another subject. You kept on telling me I should get game cube over and over too.

I still have no idea what Im Smartchild is and I still don't want to know how to do it.

Now that you say that Gingamax copied everything from Ray's PRC site is cool. You think that is cool? It's not cool at all!

You also post way too much pictures especially that huge one you posted in that topic called "Would You Rather Game" at PRC.

You deserved to be banned.

Karone Astro2 05/13/02 12:09 AM

What the @#%$ is IM SmartChild? Homer deserves to be banned at PRC too and I'll ban you as well Homer if you make any damn crap on my board.

Homer56712 05/13/02 01:50 AM

First of all IM Smarterchild meant Instant Message Smarterchild as in send him an instant message and secondly I stopped using pictures as soon as the administrator of the board told me to stop using them......now tell me....do you STILL think I should be banned?

Dragon Voyager2 05/13/02 02:22 AM

Yes.

ForeverBlue 05/13/02 12:03 PM

Yes. You can't even posts fan fics and sites in the right forum where they are suppose to go. You need to use the edit button more often too. I don't want to do the quiz anymore either. When I said earlier that I don't want to do the quiz anymore, that means I don't want to do it at all.

Cross My Line 05/13/02 03:13 PM

Honestly Homer, why are you such a cry baby when it comes to being banned from boards?
-
-
You're an idiot who thinks everyone obviously agrees with your opinion.
-
-
Newsflash - people generally hate idiots. Idiots get banned from boards. Can you work it out now?

ForeverBlue 05/13/02 03:40 PM

And Homer, you need to be patient in poll topics. People will reply it when they feel like it. We will vote but we don't have to reply. When you make poll topics, such as favorite female rangers, we don't have to go with the options you made. If we don't want to go with what you had, we can vote on something else whatever we want. Don't tell us what to do in poll topics that you make.

Homer56712 05/13/02 05:59 PM

Listen the last time I did either one of those 2 things was about 1 or 2 months ago

Cross My Line 05/14/02 03:08 PM

wow, such a long time :rolleyes: