Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Thunder Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7584)

I Love Lothor 11/18/16 11:14 AM

Thunder Rangers

Why did they work for Lothor if they knew he kidnapped all the Ninja Students and their own master.

Massive Ego 11/18/16 11:15 AM

Re: Thunder Rangers

Because they were dumb as dirt or selfish to the point they put there need for revenge over everyone else. I think it was a little bit of both.

Goldar's Revenge 11/18/16 10:20 PM

The Thunders were blinded by revenge. Thats the best I can come up with. They really should have done better job given a good reason for them to trust Lothor.

Usagi Reborn 11/18/16 10:23 PM

This is one of the more baffling parts of Ninja Storn. Having Rangers against the Winds who felt right in there own mind...Knowingly working for the guy that destroyed their school and captured their friends made no sense.

Inner Senshi 11/18/16 10:24 PM

I think they were gonna deal with Lothor after defeating the Wind Ninjas.

Superstatler 11/18/16 10:25 PM

But how could they think they would have a real chance by themselves? Lothor would hold all the cards.

Ranger Master 11/18/16 10:27 PM

They were going to double cross Lothor with the power of the gem of souls. Taking out all their enemies in one fell swoop. While rescuing their comrads.

White Tiger Fan 11/18/16 10:29 PM

I really wish they would have followed Hexagon NS. The intentions of the Thunders would have been better explained.

Captain Mutiny 11/18/16 10:30 PM

We don't know that though. Hexagon NS was in the early planning stages before Disney shut fown MMPR Productions.

Usagi Reborn 11/18/16 10:32 PM

The Thunders should have been antagonists longer. Either make then rogue Ninjas with no attachment to any acadamy or have Lothor make them belief Sensei was the one who attacked the schools.