Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Metal Hero (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Would you like it if the female sidekicks from Space Sheriff, and Juspion had power suits? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6829)

Zabitan 06/15/15 11:41 PM

Would you like it if the female sidekicks from Space Sheriff, and Juspion had power suits?

So I was watching Metal Hero shows, and I thought about how the main hero of Spielban was also the main hero of Sharivan, and the woman who played his sister was the female sidekick on Shaider.

And I thought about how Spielban was the first time that the female sidekicks got armor, and one of the biggest criticisms people have with Shaider is that for some folks it seems like Annie is more the hero than Shaider, and Shaider's just the guy who wears the armor.

So that got me thinking about if they gave the female sidekicks armor to begin with, and what colors they might be like purple, or yellow, or pink.

What do you think?

mbozzo 11/11/15 06:01 PM

Re: Would you like it if the female sidekicks from Space Sheriff, and Juspion had power suits?

If Toei did the smart thing and gave them power suits, they might be pink or light blue, or even white. Some of them might have yellow or green power suit. Maybe when Toei bring back the Metal Heroes series, they might put these new female sidekicks in power suits for the modern series. :D

Zabitan 11/11/15 09:13 PM

Re: Would you like it if the female sidekicks from Space Sheriff, and Juspion had power suits?

That's cool.

Yeah I always imagine Mimi having Pink armor, Lili wearing Yellow armor, Annie wearing Purple armor, and Anri wearing Orange armor.