Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hexagon fell a long time ago (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8154)

Hexagon's Revenge 11/03/17 12:01 PM

Hexagon fell a long time ago

I think the Hexagon War happened after Ninja Storm. The Rangers were all de-powered before DinoThunder. Until the events of Super Megaforce. Gosei had their powers restored. Of course that opens things up to more conflicts . But I think there will be several factions this time. The last loyal remnants of Hexagon will be one. Eventually the victorious faction will form SPM.

MMPR Forever 11/03/17 05:26 PM

Re: Hexagon fell a long time ago

Hexagon sounds bizzare and I don't buy it. Tommy would never be as sinister as some pekple claim he'd be here.

Captain Mutiny 11/03/17 06:38 PM

Actually I think Hexagon has only gotten bigger. And exists as an intergal part of SPD and later Time Force.

Captain Codfish 11/03/17 06:39 PM

Its not out of the realm of possibility that Alex is part or what ever form Hexagon takes on the future. But only shows his true colors after being nearly killed by Ransik. Which explains why he suddenly outranks Logan.

Massive Ego 11/03/17 10:33 PM

Hexagon doesn't exist. Its just an idea a few writers had but didn't implement. Other than that, its all just fanon to us. Which means nothing in regards to continuity.

Saban Fan 11/03/17 10:49 PM

I don't think Saban approves of this idea.

Massive Ego 11/04/17 11:57 AM

Saban probably doesn't even know what Hexagon is.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/05/17 10:25 AM

Hexagon will never truly fall.

KimandTommy 11/05/17 07:13 PM

If Hexagon did exist, it would have been good. Since Tommy was the leader. There would also be no in fighting between Rangers.

MMPR Forever 11/05/17 07:15 PM

I agree but Kat could have had some evil double agents. Not that I believe in Hexagon. Since nothing really counts after MMPR. Ninja Steel is the only thing close. But its more of a spin off if it takes place in the MMPRU.