Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Was Billy hiding something? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4790)

Goldar's Revenge 12/21/17 11:17 AM

Re: Was Billy hiding something?

Something happened after FR to depower all the Ranger teams pre NS. But before Legendary Battle all the teams were repowered.

Sentai Is Forever 12/21/17 11:38 AM

The Rangers had to get their powers back because the Sentai showed this. Its just unfortunate they didn't start the season with the battle like the Super Sentai did. Also combining the two Super Sentais was a bad move.

Superstatler 12/21/17 11:45 AM

Its not so hard to believe that the transmission could be faulty. Aquitar was far away.And their systems were just repaired from the war with the Hydro Contamintors.

VR Master 12/21/17 08:04 PM

I felt the same way too. But I don't think he turned into an Aquatian. There seemed like there was something more going on. Whatever the issue, it was solved by Super Megaforce.

No Green Spandex 12/22/17 05:17 PM

Maybe that Aquatian Water just gave him a bad case of acme?

Cassie Zhane 12/23/17 12:07 AM

I don't think that he was hiding anything. He knew the Rangers didn't need him anymore and really wanted to stay with Cestria.

Overdrive Omega 12/23/17 06:56 AM

An interesting obsevation but I don't think thats what the crew was going for.

Blank Ranger 12/24/17 10:14 AM

Nah, just interference. It was a long distance call afterall.

Super Rad 12/24/17 05:13 PM

It was just a way around writing Billy out without Yost. There was no intention to imply anything else.

Tzachor Era 12/26/17 12:43 PM

This is why Tzachor is a great creative mind. He most undoubtly came up with this to get fans thinking. Even though he didn't have the backstage power he had just a year later. I consider Tzachor the creator of Power Rangers.