Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2096)

Lew 11/29/06 07:04 PM

Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers

How many of you watch this do you like it. Hear is my comments about it
Very funny awesome cool they say "Its moshing time"

PRangerX 11/29/06 10:44 PM

It actually airs on MTV2 in the UK, from what I heard. I haven't had the chance to see it.

PRangerX 12/01/06 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virginian (Post 27834)
You aren't helping the case against its crap status. The meer fact MTV2 plays it cemetes that it is absolute utter garbage.

We don't get it here in the Stated though. Its on their MTV2

Sweetened Angel 12/01/06 01:51 PM

i have mtv2 only on time warner cable here usa. i never watch mtv that much.

SkataPunkA7X 12/01/06 03:36 PM

As a PR spinoff, it bloody sucks and should rot in hell like the rest of the bad spinoffs. HOWEVER, as a person that thinks emo kids are annoying and generally stupid, I think it's funny to watch the parts where they aren't morphed. That's my two cents.

SkataPunkA7X 12/01/06 03:37 PM

Oh, and MTV needs to die already.

Kari 12/01/06 05:28 PM

Haha it was... interesting.... meh too much stereotyping in life

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 12/03/06 03:49 PM

I've seen Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers and it's funny. and for the person who says MTV is crap obviously hasn't realised that The Miz from Real World: Back To New York is now on WWE. he's a bigtime superstar thanks to MTV. Fan videos are not crap. unless poorly filmed, but this one wasn't poorly filmed. they had some CGI stuff and it was as good as the old Power Rangers.

PRangerX 12/03/06 04:28 PM

Well, MTV does have a reputation for putting out orginal programming thats not exacly emmy worthy. But I wouldn't judge a show just because it was on the network. I am not a big fan of the Miz personally.

Fan films are fine. They should be judged on an individual basis. Emo Rangers is not really a fan film anyway. It is its own franchise.

jpwagner5 12/03/06 08:26 PM

hey virginian get the boot out of ur ass.