Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Spoiler Returns on Beast Morphers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8956)

Yellow Fan Forever 06/28/20 05:29 PM

Re: Spoiler Returns on Beast Morphers

SPOILER:
That was a touching scene between the Yellow Ranger and her mom. I totally didn't expect the Commander to let Zoey reveal her idenity like that. But I guess she understands because she is a mother too.

No Green Spandex 06/28/20 05:30 PM

I will just say for the people that don't want to be spoiled, we are gonna she some cool stuff in the up coming new episodes.

Superstatler 06/28/20 05:30 PM

I still wish we knew why those clips had different voices. But hopefully its just a one time thing.

Venjix Immortal 06/28/20 05:41 PM

SPOILER:
Wow! Color me surprised! I never thought they would actually go through with it and have Evox literally be Venjix.

Hailey Hartford 06/29/20 11:05 AM

I kind of expected the truth to come out as far as Evox's true identity. Too many similarities to not be.

As far as Zoe revealing her identity to her mother, yes, the Commander does know how that is since her son is the Blue Ranger.

Zabitan 06/29/20 02:56 PM

SPOILER:
Since Evox is Venjix I wonder if at some point they'll reveal that RPM is Venjix is also Forever Red Venjix

Ginger Snap 06/29/20 07:22 PM

SPOILER:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 78595)
SPOILER:
Since Evox is Venjix I wonder if at some point they'll reveal that RPM is Venjix is also Forever Red Venjix

Now that would be amazing.