Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   My Own Creation (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1726)

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 02/15/06 01:21 AM

My Own Creation

hey i made a radio site. it's free to listen to and i'll talk about whatever u all want to talk about. relationships, tv shows, music, anything. or if u just want to give a shout out, u can. the link is http://www.geocities.com/black_rose2220 right now i have the intro up and i'm getting ready to record the first episode. i have the first 2 episodes planned out but i'm always looking for ideas. spread the word to ur friends and have them pass it on. til next time.

keep on rockin,
*~~JDFFan4Life~~*

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 02/15/06 11:42 PM

come one people, i need something here!!!!!!!

Anonymous 02/18/06 03:12 PM

hey. the first epiosde of the radio show is up. go check it out.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 02/22/06 11:10 AM

ATTENTION!!! I AM MAKING AN EMERGENCY EPISODE ABOUT WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE AT LAHANA FORUMS. TRAVIS, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO END THIS, I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD LISTEN CUZ I BELIEVE EVERYONE ELSE WILL CUZ IT'S SOMETHING THEY NEED TO HEAR. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME OUT AS THE BAD PERSON. IT'S TIME THEY HEARD MY SIDE OF THE STORY. NO INTERUPTIONS BY YOU EITHER. HAHAHA. WE'LL SEE WHAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS SHALL BE.

Darth_Vader 02/22/06 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
ATTENTION!!! I AM MAKING AN EMERGENCY EPISODE ABOUT WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE AT LAHANA FORUMS. TRAVIS, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO END THIS, I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD LISTEN CUZ I BELIEVE EVERYONE ELSE WILL CUZ IT'S SOMETHING THEY NEED TO HEAR. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME OUT AS THE BAD PERSON. IT'S TIME THEY HEARD MY SIDE OF THE STORY. NO INTERUPTIONS BY YOU EITHER. HAHAHA. WE'LL SEE WHAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS SHALL BE.

you have brought this on yourself

Anonymous 02/22/06 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthVader
Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

you have brought this on yourself

dude, just shut up!!!!

Darth_Vader 02/22/06 11:10 PM

shelia you know what razi told me this

if this fighting go's on any longer she will leave do u want that?

Anonymous 02/22/06 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthVader
shelia you know what razi told me this

if this fighting go's on any longer she will leave do u want that?

this won't last much longer. maybe 2 or 3 more days depending on what goes down. i will talk to razi.

Razi 02/22/06 11:47 PM

well, he's right. I did say that if this keeps going on, I will take a vacation for a week or so and maybe 2, depending on this situation. I said that because I felt pulled in many directions as a friend.

I feel caught in the middle between friends. I am not one ot betray, I may throw a tantrum and get all pissy, but I won't betray anyone if I don't have to. I am not with nor against the sith but I do think it is out of hand. I have always been a true member of the revolution and I don't want to let anyone down on that ise of things.

I have been in numerous situations where I have been caught in the middle between friends. I have already told Travis, I will be a friend, but I won't go against anyone else from the revolution.

Besides, all this fighting is drivin me bananas! :roll: :shock: :?

For my sanity, and for the sanity of the forums, can we just agree to disagree???

-Razi

Darth_Vader 02/23/06 08:33 AM

she's right shelia