Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Zeo (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7023)

MattEmily 12/16/15 09:12 PM

Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Zeo

4th.

mbozzo 03/28/16 02:38 PM

Re: Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Zeo

I would start Zeo with a Zeoquest television movie. Then, in the first regular episode of Zeo, the Machine Empire attack. When it's time for Trey to give his Gold Ranger power, it is Billy who get it. Then, I would end the series with all the Zeo Rangers losing their powers because their human bodies couldn't hold it any longer. It will also be the reason Trey turn the rangers into giants in the last episode. He wanted them to be able to defeat the final giant before losing their powers. No villains from previous Power Rangers series in my version of Zeo. ;)

MMPR Forever 04/04/16 08:01 AM

I would have just done MMPR season 4. They could have used the Zeo powers and kept the same suits like they did in season 3. The Zeo Zords would still fit. New cockpit footage would just have to be done.

KimandTommy 04/04/16 08:03 AM

I would have had Kat be revealed as a villain and Kim return to retake her powers.

MattEmily 04/04/16 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 57141)
I would have just done MMPR season 4. They could have used the Zeo powers and kept the same suits like they did in season 3. The Zeo Zords would still fit. New cockpit footage would just have to be done.

The zords wouldn't have fit since there were 2 Green Zeozords and no Black zords.

PRangerX 04/25/16 02:42 PM

Zordon is are presumed dead. The Machine Empire invades. Zedd is separated from Rita. He is forced to ally with the Rangers. They find athe hidden Power Chamber. Zedd rebuild the structure and connect the Zeo powers to the Morphing Grid. The Rangers are forced to work for Zedd to fight off the Machine Empire.

PRangerX 04/26/16 07:36 AM

I actually had some wierd idea at the time that Kat would end up being the Machine Queens. So for fun I could addd that aspect. The Machine Empire would probably be like the borg here and tdy to assimilate people.

KimandTommy 04/26/16 07:37 AM

I like that idea. Kat was truely evil and would have made a great villian.

Usagi Reborn 04/26/16 07:39 AM

This reminds me of that bad Zeo fan Fic where Kat ended up being Zedd's daughter and was evil for no reason.

PRangerX 04/26/16 08:06 AM

I never wanted Kat to be evil. I was actually terrified of it back then. Hey I was 14 years lol lol. I I just added that for fun.