Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How would you do a sequel? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7843)

Gosei Great 04/12/17 11:52 AM

How would you do a sequel?

How would you do a sequel to the latest film?

APieceOfTheZeo 04/12/17 02:13 PM

Re: How would you do a sequel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gosei Great (Post 65571)
How would you do a sequel to the latest film?

A sequel had better come, and come soon. Beyond 2018, and I'm afraid the world might forget. And that freaks me out! The world mustn't be allowed to forget. A way to seize attention the second time round would be to expand the breadth of the movie environs to encompass more locations to the west and east of Angel Grove.

Make stuff happen in the Pacific islands, and in various cities eastwards and inland, Boulder, Tulsa, Chicago, as well as expansive scenes shot in, or composited to depict New York, London, Berlin, Seoul, Shanghai, et cetera.

Extending the geographic scope of a movie is a tried and proven way in the filmmaking industry, and will do wonders in elevating the importance of Power Rangers as a movie franchise in the minds of consumers.

Speaking of New York, I remember it to be the first real-world city uttered in Power Rangers, and while a team of amphibians or perhaps a minion seems to have been first in discussing it, seeing Astronema say the name has always surfaced more powerfully in my mind's eye.

Usagi Reborn 04/12/17 08:05 PM

The Rangers continue to battle creatures that were formed from the putty and Goldar Residue. They have mastered there powers and become famous. They start to get a little full of themselves..The Mysterious Green Ranger arrives and totally upsets the status quo. Humbling the Rangers and testing them to their limits. The Rangers barely survive the movie but are able to live to fight another day.... Now stronger than before as we go into the future movies.

Ninja Storm Fan 04/14/17 11:04 PM

Lothor shows up and takes out the Rangers. Forcing the Ninja Storm Rangers to save the day.

Superstatler 04/14/17 11:09 PM

Tommy finds the Green Coin and wakes up Rita. Who is able to control him. The Rangers have to battle the Dragonzord and stop Tommy.

Green With Envy 04/14/17 11:11 PM

The sequel should definitely center around Tommy. I doubt Rota Will be in it that much.

Lord Zedd 04/14/17 11:11 PM

Lord Zedd should be the one to recruit Tommy. Rita could get revived at the end.

Ninja Encounter 04/14/17 11:12 PM

Jason, Trini, and Zack die. Rocky, Adam, and Aishia join the team.

KimandTommy 04/19/17 11:21 AM

Make it closer to the original with the Juice Bar and more school scenes. Also more morphed scenes. Make it fun and do a better job with Kimberly. The Rangers should all be friends now and act like the originals.

Spike Hart 04/19/17 11:23 AM

I thibk they really need to introduce Bulk and Skull next time.