Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Form after Climax..... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2509)

Kusakabe Souji 07/20/07 06:03 PM

Form after Climax.....

There's been a rumor going around about a final form after Climax. This thread has been made for any new info you have on it.

Kusakabe Souji 07/22/07 02:49 AM

Ive just received some info from a friend telling me the form is called Den-O Liner Form

PrimoPiccolo 07/23/07 07:17 PM

Yes, according to dukemon Liner Form beefs Ryotaro up so he can fight alone. I doubt it's as strong as Climax Form, though. It's probably not even stronger than any of the Imagin forms. Just a major upgrade for Plat Form.

Though the DenKamenSword sounds like quite a weapon... I put everything in a handy location you can scope.

Kusakabe Souji 07/25/07 05:07 AM

Does that mean all the other forms will be having an upgrade?

PrimoPiccolo 07/25/07 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kusakabe Souji
Does that mean all the other forms will be having an upgrade?

I don't think they have time for that. And honestly, the Imagin have been fighting without a problem up to now. This is just so Ryotaro can prove himself an actual hero, and not just a puppet for the 'taros to borrow.

Kusakabe Souji 07/31/07 02:47 AM

Listen up, the pic that I thought was Liner form didnt look like the one PrimoPiccolo posted in the rumours section! I think its the 3rd rider or another Den-O form. It had a green Den-O belt, green eyes and somewhat resembled Ryutaros :confused:

Kusakabe Souji 08/01/07 04:16 AM

http://photos-053.friendster.com/e1/...852395900m.jpg
Here's the pic so, someone please help me figure this out here

PrimoPiccolo 08/01/07 01:02 PM

I think I've seen this pic before. It came out so long ago that it can't be canon. And if you look real closely at the head, the eyes and the chest (all the parts which aren't familiar), the outline looks 2-D and the slightest bit jagged, which is a common trait of the lasso command in Photoshop.

Kusakabe Souji 08/01/07 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo
I think I've seen this pic before. It came out so long ago that it can't be canon. And if you look real closely at the head, the eyes and the chest (all the parts which aren't familiar), the outline looks 2-D and the slightest bit jagged, which is a common trait of the lasso command in Photoshop.

So its fake? :eek:

PrimoPiccolo 08/01/07 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kusakabe Souji
So its fake? :eek:

Oh, yeah. This happens every year with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. Since the Japanese tend to leak images in strange ways, it's easier to deceive the Toku fans.