Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   B Squad's Original Role (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8220)

GRanger4Life 11/27/17 12:27 PM

B Squad's Original Role

In the premiere of SPD, B Squad were treated like Rangers in training. It made it seemed like they were going to get a lot of the grunt work and stumble into fights. But the third episode in A Squad goes missing and B Squad are the team. I think the original status quo should have been kept around longer. And would have been a fresher way to tell the story.

Zordon's Heroes 11/27/17 07:36 PM

Re: B Squad's Original Role

This would have been a good route to take for at least half the season.

MMPR Forever 11/27/17 09:55 PM

I guess it would have made it a better spin off of MMPR. But the real SPD wasn't very good.

Falconzord Commander 11/27/17 10:03 PM

I like this idea. It would have been great for some character development. I really wish they kept the B Squad thing going for at leaare most of the season.

Ninja Storm Fan 11/27/17 10:27 PM

That wouldn't have worked. Really SPD fell flat and wasn't a good series anyway.

Siren Ranger 11/28/17 07:54 AM

Thats the route I thought they were going to go. I wonder if that was the original plan and the changed it after filming started?

Tzachor Era 11/28/17 08:09 AM

I wonder how Tzachor would have handled this. But this doesn't sound like his type of storyline to be honesr with you.

Super Cena 11/29/17 06:55 PM

I don't think you could have gotten more then ten episodes of that storyline.

Storm Hater 11/29/17 08:57 PM

It would have fit the team better since they always actually snook a bunch of newbies and less like the defenders of the planet.

Jayden Ranger 11/29/17 09:40 PM

I would have liked SPD better with this storyline. Especially if most of the team didn't act like jerks.