Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PRWF Red Ranger episode (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2002)

ForeverBlue 03/25/06 11:27 PM

PRWF Red Ranger episode

So I was cruising around RangerCentral.com, and I saw the red ranger episode summary, with pictures and everything. And I'm wondering:

Big...Bad...BeetleBorgs? o_O

Whoever got the idea of the Beetleborgs being the bad guys of the episode must have been smoking something pretty potent.

wolverine1986 03/26/06 01:21 AM

Hahahaha. :lol: I liked Forever Red. Seeing a collection of previous red rangers helped me over look the episode's less than perfect villians. :)

ForeverBlue 03/26/06 05:26 PM

well hell, I like the beetleborgs.

but the lack of creativity pisses me off.

wolverine1986 03/27/06 08:43 AM

Agreed. It was lacking in story. I liked the Beetleborgs, too. Do you remember Flabber? lol Those were good times. :)

DarkMan 03/27/06 08:58 AM

yet where in the dark times

powrpurpl 04/01/06 03:55 PM

Yeah, those were the days, with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Zeo rangers, and Turbo, then there was also Big Bad Beetleborgs and Beetleborgs Metallix, Spider: The Animated Series, X-Men, Iron Man, The Hulk, Fantastic Four, and The Avengers....any others I missed? It was back when Fox Kids was Fox Kids, then it went to Fox Box, and now 4KidsTV.

RavenX 04/01/06 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk_rocker89
Yeah, those were the days, with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Zeo rangers, and Turbo, then there was also Big Bad Beetleborgs and Beetleborgs Metallix, Spider: The Animated Series, X-Men, Iron Man, The Hulk, Fantastic Four, and The Avengers....any others I missed? It was back when Fox Kids was Fox Kids, then it went to Fox Box, and now 4KidsTV.

Yeah. I used to watch all those shows! :) Wow, that brings back alot of fond memories. 8) Spiderman: The Animated series was my favorite Marvel cartoon.

_yellowford_ 04/02/06 07:12 PM

*sigh* And those days when Cartoon Network had good shows... My brother's TOO violent now, for his own good ><

Razi 04/02/06 07:20 PM

Cartoon Network has shows that I like to refer to as "just plain stupid". They used to have much better shows, even Nickelodeon, and Disney had better shows. I mean, what ever happened to the muppets, or Legend is the Hidden Temple, Global Guts, and My Brother and Me??? Those were good shows!

-Razi

04/04/06 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk_rocker89

I was a fan of X-men and before that the Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

As far as X-Men and Spiderman go Thank God for Toon Disney.