Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jason and Kim in the Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7392)

KimandTommy 10/09/16 10:37 AM

Jason and Kim in the Movie

I don't like this at all! Jason and Kim were never a couple. Kimberly and Tommy are the couple. Its just not right. They better not do a stupid love triangle in the sequel.

No Green Spandex 10/09/16 10:38 AM

Re: Jason and Kim in the Movie

They were never a couple in the original, all bets are off now. This is a brand new story.

MMPR Forever 10/09/16 10:40 AM

Why can't they do a totally new Ranger team and story then? It would still fail to live up to MMPR. But at least they wouldn't be copying with an inferior product.

Space Seasons 10/09/16 10:42 AM

Oh please..MMPR was never that good to begin with. I am fine with a more mature take on it.

Khan's Wrath 10/09/16 04:34 PM

I don't like it for different reasons. Its way too soon for romance. I don't see why they always have to have a romance. Its like in the new Star Trek where Spock and Uhura have to be a couple for some reason.

Yellow Fan Forever 10/09/16 04:35 PM

I think Trini should be Jason's love interest. It hasn't been done before.

PRangerX 10/09/16 06:08 PM

I don't mind it. I am interested to see if there will be a love triangle once Tommy enters the franchise. But for all we know Jason and Kim are the it couple here.

Captain Codfish 10/09/16 07:41 PM

Its really not that big of a deal. The new Jason and Kim are their own characters. Tommy isn't in this movie. And may never be adapted if there is no sequels. So they need to make this movie the best it can be. But I don't think this relationship will make or break things. Hollywood loves to have romance in their movies. Since they think it sells. In many cases it does.

Ginger Snap 10/09/16 07:57 PM

Humm... Does seem a little wierd. But I guess this is a new thing. So why not....

Kimmy Repulsa 10/12/16 11:52 PM

Doesn't bother me as long as the movie handles things well.