Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why would Clark know about Zords? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7643)

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 12/16/16 12:11 PM

Why would Clark know about Zords?

Its mentioned that Clark Fairweather could design a Megazord. What makes him such an expert on Ranger Powers? We know of no team that he worked with. Why isn't he with Lightspeed full time?

Lightspeed Zeo 12/16/16 10:10 PM

Re: Why would Clark know about Zords?

He probably worked in another branch of Lightspeed. Angela was also exaggerating.

Captain Codfish 12/16/16 10:12 PM

He was associated with another Ranger team we haven't seen. There are plenty of other Ranger teams out there that we haven't meant. Look at the new teams we see pop up in Super Megaforce.

Dinoguy 12/16/16 11:22 PM

It was odd to have a guy with hls kind of skills only used once by Lightspeed.

No Green Spandex 12/17/16 01:08 PM

About as much as TJ knew about Space. Since we never saw him make one.

Captain Mutiny 12/17/16 01:10 PM

Reminds me of Ray's comment back in the day about why he didn't make one then.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/18/16 12:04 PM

Clark worked for Hexagon. He was just working on other projects. He probably got Angela involved in Lightspeed himself.

Goldar's Revenge 12/18/16 12:05 PM

I think Clark was likely Fairweather's half brother. I don't think the Rangers wouldn't know his last name. It probably isn't Fairweather.

Mastadon Ranger 12/18/16 12:08 PM

Maybe she meant he could have designed a Megazord if he wanted too. She recruited him to worm on the battlizer armor based on his other work. If needed he could have built a Megazord. And could have consulted with Fairweather off screen. I believe they were half siblings too.

Lightspeed Omega 12/18/16 12:10 PM

Lightspeed was a big operation. We know Macnight was Mitchell's superior officer. And that there was another divisin designing Robot Rangers. Its likely there were many other divisions. At least some with there own Ranger Projects. Clark worked in another division.