Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Astronema should have stayed dead (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8219)

Evil Astronema 11/27/17 12:21 PM

Astronema should have stayed dead

I think Astronema magically coming back to life too away from the drama of C2D. Space needed to end on a somewhat tragic note i think.

MattEmily 11/27/17 12:28 PM

Re: Astronema should have stayed dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Astronema (Post 69261)
I think Astronema magically comint back to life too away from the drama of C2D. Space needed to end on a somewaht tragic note i think.

Fox Kids wouldn't have allowed it since she's a human character so it would've been out of their (Saban's) control but I did think it was interesting how it was done it just wasn't a case of her waking up once the Z-Wave went through which would've been the most predictable thing ever but instead it was because of Andros' tears that brought her back to life.

No Green Spandex 11/27/17 12:33 PM

An interesting idea but then the whole Cyber Brainwash plot would have been ignored.

Zordon's Heroes 11/27/17 07:35 PM

Yeah the Cyber Astronema plot wouldn't have made sense then.

MMPR Forever 11/27/17 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattemily (Post 69263)
fox kids wouldn't have allowed it since she's a human character so it would've been out of their (saban's) control but i did think it was interesting how it was done it just wasn't a case of her waking up once the z-wave went through which would've been the most predictable thing ever but instead it was because of andros' tears that brought her back to life.

i agree but that type of think should never be allowed anyway.

Falconzord Commander 11/27/17 10:04 PM

It would have been more dramatic . I must admit that I have a soft spot for Karone though.

MattEmily 11/27/17 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falconzord Commander (Post 69342)
I MUST ADMIT i have a soft spot for Karone though.

what boy doesn't? she's hot. I don't know where these casting directors find these females at but generally most teams have had at least 1 good looking female on it and possibly she was hot as well.

Falconzord Commander 11/27/17 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 69345)
what boy doesn't? she's hot. I don't know where these casting directors find these females at but generally most teams have had at least 1 good looking female on it and possibly she was hot as well.

Indeed, but I was also talking about her character and storyline As well as her family relationship to Andros. The quest to get her back was a huge part of Space. Just as much as the team was trying to rescue Zordon.

Ninja Storm Fan 11/27/17 10:22 PM

This would have been a bad move. Not that I care about Space.

MMPR Supreme 11/27/17 10:32 PM

This would have violated the spirit of the show.