Thread: Emma Forums
View Single Post
Old 09/07/06, 12:14 AM   #37
Travis' sister.
Shadow Ranger

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
cheeta musprimal i have some advice on miss frank fan for life ban her she is not too be trusted i was on the orignal lahana forum and i heard what she did back then to a formor member on there when she's the one who caused all the bickering too that formor member and she betrayed him and she made a radio show about him spreading lies about him i warn you she is not to be trusted
you who know nothing of what really happened outside of LF and have most likely teamed up with that jerk Aaron and/ or travis, you are wrong. i did not betray travis. razi can tell you that for a fact. he is the one who spread the lies. he is also childish and very idiotic. he actually thought he was gonna die in a storm and wanted to stay at my place, ugh no, that wasn't gonna happen. he in fact, harassed me constantly and i threatened him with charges. all you people see is what went on at LF when there was actually alot more to it. ask greg, ask razi, they will both tell you what i have told you about travis. they've talked to the guy themselves and know what he is like. heck, ask joe even. he knows what went on. i believe i got the e-mails still of what went on. so ya know, whoever you are that says i'm spreading lies, i think you're lieing because i do not lie about something like this. ya know, i was on travis's side when he went after emma, but then i realised how much of a jerk he was and he would not leave me alone. i thought he was the most aweful thing i have ever seen. eewww just thinking about what he looks like makes me wanna puke. so you know what, you all can believe what you want, but the person with the truth always win and i'm the one who is telling the truth. and my radio show, i only bashed him once on that thing. it was never ment to be a thing where i bashed people. it was something that had to be done and so i did it. as soon as i get around to it, my radio show is going to be back up and you will see for yourselves that my online radio show was not ment for bashing people. and i think that this guest person that i'm replying to is Travis. because Travis has a tendency to go under guest and post crap about people. he did that at forums i was an admin at and i caught him because of his IP address and my anti-virus/ firewall software i had that could trace IP addresses easily. all the ones i thought were travis pointed directly to him. so ya know, go to hell, travis. you're a fricken stalker and if you ever come near me, i will have a whole army by my side ready to attack at my command because unlike you, i have connections, connections with some pretty powerful people. you do not want some Oklahoma Fury after you. it won't be a pretty site when they are chasing after you so go hide behind your sister like you did a few months ago and stay there forever because no one wants to see you around anymore.

You're really annoying o_o;

You talk shit, you say you have people behind you.
So why can't Travis have anyone behind him?

Wow, annoying.

Next time, be sure you don't sound like you're scared of lil o' me. =] Are you mad Travis got someone who could take you on? You make me laugh.