View Single Post
Old 04/07/08, 12:31 AM   #28
christphern
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to christphern

Well, aside from her ninja abilities, Miratrix appeared to be, more or less, a human. Just because Kamdor was able to get free does not necessarily mean Miratrix could. Additionally, being a human, it's unlikely that Miratrix would have survived the explosion better than any other human would.

I'm glad that they're not doing an Overdrive team-up. Overdrive was, honestly, the worst Disney season, if not the worst PR season, to date. I found no redeeming quality in the series, aside from Spencer (who was mostly dropped mid-season) and the Once a Ranger team-up. Definitely not worth having wasted 16 hours on. It had terrible acting and terrible writing. Add in Dax, Ronnie, Norg, Moltor, Flurious, Sentinel Knight, Kamdor, the *cringe* Fear Cats, Miratrix, and Tyzonne, and you've got a PR series worse than any I can think of. So, yeah, thank whatever deity you believe in that Overdrive isn't returning to ruin what has thus far proved to be a much better series. The best part of Overdrive was the end. Not the ending, the fact that it's over. I just want to forget that that season ever happened, and remember only Boukenger.

Additionally, I actually really liked Ninja Storm. It was a nice balance of comedy, fun characters, and cool powers. The theme of this series, as has been stated, fits along the same lines as NS, so it's a good choice to team the two up. Even if it sucks, it's bound to be better than the alternative we would otherwise have gotten.

Chris
christphern is offline   Reply With Quote