View Single Post
Old 12/03/14, 09:53 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Does anyone else consider Megaforce out of continuity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorKosmic View Post
I've been thinking about this, and I feel like the Neo-Saban seasons are in a separate (yet vaguely analogous) universe or continuity from the rest of PR. The sheer amount of continuity errors make me feel like it's better off just sectioning off in it's own little universe.

If Dino Charge, and future seasons ever reference the past in any way, would you prefer that I've been thinking about this, and I feel like the Neo-Saban seasons are in a separate (yet vaguely analogous) universe or continuity from the rest of PR. The sheer amount of continuity errors make me feel like it's better off just sectioning off in it's own little universe.

If Dino Charge, and future seasons ever reference the past in any way, would you prefer that they pretend Super Megaforce never happened? pretend Super Megaforce never happened?
I completely disagree, all Power Rangers seasons (except for RPM) are in the same universe and continuity and even RPM is in the same universe to a degree because of its appearances in RPM and Megaforce.

There's no continuity errors in Megaforce, screw-ups or errors yes but the same can be said for practically any season in the case of making errors.

No, I would never want anyone to ever pretend that a previous season did not happen no matter how bad it was.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote