View Single Post
Old 02/07/15, 04:07 PM   #62
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts

Today's was pretty good I thought since I liked the story with Jeb, and Princess.

I honestly think it's funny how it seems like Jeb actually has more focus episodes than the Troopers.

First getting kidnapped, then turned into a monster, and now falling in love, and having his girlfriend's kids get kidnapped.

I was also surprised by how close it seemed to the Metalder episode since the only difference was the Metalder episode had a dad, and his daughter instead of a mother, and son.

And the idea with the Trooper Terminator in it was that it was just an experimental weapon they were trying to sell to various governments, and the puppies just happened to be there when they were testing it.

I do wish they kept the part where Cannon Nose's Japanese counterpart actually liked the puppies, and even sacrificed himself to save them.

I also liked seeing Kaitlin recharge JB again since this, and Error in the System are the only times she does it.

I also liked seeing the Skugs throw their heads since it's a pretty cool power along with pretending to be people.

In fact as we'll see later the Skugs actually have all sorts of cool powers which makes their weakness to touching each other all the more surreal.

And with this we are 2/5s of the way through season one.

Tune in next time everyone for more Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote