View Single Post
Old 03/18/16, 09:54 PM   #334
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Tommy teleported to the fight but he fainted a bit. The other Rangers saw him, and Jason cried out "All right Tommy". Kimberly said "Are you okay?". Tommy said "It's a long story but I think Rita's trying to drain my powers".

Tommy then said "But first let's get Dragonzord under control". Tommy then blew into his Dragon Dagger but nothing worked. Tommy cried out "Oh no it's already starting". Then all of a sudden another Dragonzord appeared.

Jason called out "Now there's two Dragonzords but which one's real?". Tommy said "Come on old friend let's show this fake what happens when you mess with the genuine article". The Dragonzord nodded it's head as Tommy jumped in.

The real Dragonzord then slashed, and tail whipped the imposter one while the Megazord punched it, and then summoned the Power Sword to slash, and stab it. Then the imposter Dragonzord started glowing.

The Imposter Dragonzord then transformed into the Cyclops which then whined "Curse you Rangers you figured me out". Billy explained "It's some kind of shape shifting Cyclops". Jason said "He lost his shape when we hurt him".

Then the Cyclops started glowing as he changed through multiple forms. All the while he mocked "So Rangers am I the Megazord? Maybe I'm the Dragon Battlezord. Either way I can be all your Zords so you Rangers better watch out". Then the Cyclops teleported out.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote