View Single Post
Old 03/18/16, 09:57 PM   #338
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At the Command Center Nemo asked "Are you okay Tommy?". Tommy answered "Yeah but I'm worried about the others. I just no Rita's not gonna let them get the candle that easily". Then the alarms went off, and the Viewing Globe showed the Dragon Battlezord rampaging Angel Grove.

Tommy said "The Dragon Battlezord? That's impossible all the Zords are on standby in their hangars". Zordon explained "This must be the work of Rita's Cyclops monster. She wants to draw us out, and prevent us from getting the candle".

Alpha asked "Should I contact the Rangers, and abort the mission?". Tommy said "No way everyone worked this hard this long I can't let it all go to waste. I'll hold him off as long as I still have my powers until the others get back".

Zordon said "Are you sure Tommy? The Cyclops is one of Rita's most powerful monsters". Nemo agreed "Zordon's right Tommy. What if he transformed into the Mega Dragonzord, or the Ultrazord while you just had the Dragonzord?" Tommy said "I guess I'll just have to hope the other arrive in time". Then Tommy cried out "Dragon", and teleported to where the Cyclops was rampaging.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote