View Single Post
Old 03/12/17, 04:16 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Goldar's New Appearance Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ranger Gone Bad View Post
In a lot of ways he isn't. The movie is doing its own thing and is not afraid to change things up. They weren't going to do a scene by scene by scene remake of "Day of the Dumpster".
yea the movie Goldar isn't supposed to be the same as the one that we saw in the show BUT the movie design is just awful. Yes they are changing things up but I don't agree with most of the changes. I don't think anyone truly wanted a copy-and-paste of "Day of the Dumpster" but a lot of fans aren't that crazy about the movie being a reboot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call Titanus View Post
Couldn't they have just had the monster be Mutaties or some new character? Why waste Goldar as a Monster Of The Day.
I don't know about mutant monsters but I just don't like the idea of them using Goldar as a monster and not a General I mean come up with something original since that was who they fought first in the show as well after fighting Putties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita's Pita View Post
Its another villain they aren't doing justice to.
well I don't agree with the "another villain they aren't doing justice to" part of your message but they definitely aren't doing justice to Goldar at all.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote