View Single Post
Old 07/31/05, 08:07 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

For those of you that don't know yet, a canadian cable station accidently aired the second part of the DT/SPD team up. THis has never happened before, and is pretty unprecendented. The only time a team up has been seen before it was suppose to air on televsion, was the LG/LR team up. But that was because of a promotional video sold at some Macdonalds. Follow the link to Download it from War ( also known as Lisa J/Mrs. O).

http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=58294

spoilers

Well certianily not the best team up ever. But it wasn't horrible. If you looking for a fun episode ( that is full of action), I guess you will be satistfied. But their was little plot to this and the whole thing came off as a bit rushed. I can't say it was a fitting curtian call for DinoThunder. I did like how Zeltrax was used instead of Mesogog ( even if this does takes place before he died in Thunder Struck) . I have to say Jeffery did a nice job viocing Dr Oliver. There were times when he sounded just like Tommy. But I have to say, that the episode was pretty forgetable as a team up. The whole Gruumm higher power thing should be interesting though.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote