Thread: Cybertron
View Single Post
Old 03/21/11, 07:40 PM   #9
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Would you have been happy Cybertron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I thought of written a fic using this idea. With JB and Kaitlin as Tommy's childhood friends. As well as Tao as a childhood mentor.
That would be cool I'd like to read that.

Anyway this has gotten me thinking about how I would have done the transformation on Cybertron, and at first I thought maybe he should put his hands on the crystal, and say his transformation phrase like in Captain Power, and the Soldiers of the Future.

But then I thought, and this is gonna sound weird but I saw a clip from this old Japanese super hero cartoon called Casshern about this guy who lets his dad turn him into a robot so he can fight an evil robot his dad made.

Anyway long story short what happened is his dad had this machine where there was the robot on one side, and the hero on the other, and it either transferred his consciousness into the robot or actually merged them together I'm not too sure which.

The reason I bring this all up is that in a lot of Japanese superhero shows both animated, and live action when the hero is either a human who's been turned into a cyborg or a robot with a human disguise the idea is that they don't need an outside device to turn into their robot form since they're already robots.

Anyway I was just throwing something out I hope that makes sense.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote