View Single Post
Old 05/21/20, 11:25 PM   #74
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: How did Tommy get his Zeo powers back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Guy View Post
I thought the Zeo Powers became the Turbo Powers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny View Post
That was debunked a long time ago. And isn't possible since TJ was in FR too. The Zeo Powers were just discontinued until FR.
Precisely there is no truth to Zeo and Turbo being linked no matter what any person or creature pulls out of their rear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Master View Post
The Turbo Powers were a reboot of the Turbo Powers. But the Crystal was reassembled and the connection made with the Rangers without the sub crystals needed in the morphers. It was just another version of the Zeo Powers, it was just called Turbo because of the Zords.

Zordon took the crystal with him to Eltar where it still powered both the Turbo and Robot Rangers. Once Eltar fell the Crystal was lost, resulting in the power loss of the Rangers. Mountain Blaster and Lightening Cruiser both became the new source for Justin and TJ's powers.

The Zeo Crystal was recovered by Tommy to allow him to be Zeo Red once again. After FR the Zeo Crystal was needed elsewhere so Tommy doesn't have it by DinoThunder.
Exactly what I mean if you can’t spell stuff properly then no one will take you credible with your fiction that you just got from out of your really dirty rear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligore View Post
Saban was too cheap to do a final battle to show how the Zeo Powers were lost. It was a new low in cheapness since it was on a movie budget. I don't know why Tommy got his powers back. But they were too cheap to show it or make "Forever Red" at least a two parter.
It wasn’t a question of expenses, it was just decided by other Bosses that they didn’t want a movie to focus on a previous season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny View Post
Disney made Wild Force so they had nothing to do with "Forever Red". It just had the same production team as MMPR-TF in MMPR Productions.
Disney still produced the season so they were still responsible for every thing that went on then including Forever Red yes they had the same production team do work on the show but it was still their property no matter what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Too bad Disney was too stupid to go this root and at least end what was left of MMPR Productions with a bang before starting with the suck. Instead the real Ninja Storm started the long sling of suck we have had until now. With the first half of RPM in between.
It wasn’t a question of stupidity but rather after Wild Force they were pretty much at the point that it would be cancelled, that they wouldn’t be doing any future shows.

Doug Sloan who was working for Disney at the time was the one who convinced them to resume the property but by moving the production over to New Zealand but by that point the production team had already been let go and it’s unlikely a lot of them would have been willing to move out there anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan View Post
I do with they used Amit's version of Samurai. It would have been pretty cool.
Quote:
That would have been a lot better than the slop we got. But they didn't want to listen to the guy they had consulted with them. But then again bringing back Lynn didn't help so who knows.
Would have never happened since it would have required way too much original footage which Saban was too cheap to pay for as a certain person likes to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
I was upset that Tommy wasn't the Green or White Ranger in FR. Those powers were what he is remembered for. All the other powers he had mean nothing.
How would that make sense? Look at the name of the episode. Forever Red it was not called Forever Red minus one but plus a Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
That would have been terrible. I'm glad they cut that scene. Too bad they couldn't have had Sutherland's general be Kat.
Knock it off, you are getting on my nerves with your needless Kat attacks.
Kimberly is not the perfect Saint that you think she is.
She would have never volunteered herself to be bait the way that Kat did
Don’t try to kid yourself that she would ever think of that either because she wouldn’t and even if she did which she wouldn’t, there is no possible way that she would go through with it
Come on, use your common sense instead of your black heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Master View Post
They were all the Rangers Actors voicing generals were actually playing their old characters. They were assimilated by the remnants of the Machine Empire to avenge Mondo. Probably had there memories erased though.
Wrong. Not all of the voice actors were previous Rangers and no the villains are not the Ranger characters
That’s a bogus and completely farfetched statement, probably one of the most ridiculous statements that I have ever heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerlord View Post
I don't take anything as canon unless its on screen or confirmed to be in a Series Bible.
Neither do I but for me it has to be said or shown on the show.
I don’t care what some bible says if it didn’t make it to the show then I personally don’t view it as being in continuity

Quote:
Yes, you do. But I have mine as well. And I am one the most credible fan.
Quote:
I have a lot of confidence and believe I am the number one fan. Its no offense to any of you guys. I just tell it like it is. I have a massive ego and am proud of it.
No you aren’t, Number one fans watch every single episode of every single season. If you are what you have claimed then you can answer these questions.

No cheating. Can’t even google it or anything, has to come from you only. No phone a friend, no message a friend, no lifelines at all

Who are the Rangers in Beast Morphers? First and last names
Which relatives of Rangers and Grid Battleforce employees did we meet?
How many different base Gigadrone models does Scrozzle have at the current time?
Which Gigadrone did the Rangers take to study it?
Which two Gigadrones did the Rangers face when they first combined their zords for the first time?
How many Robotrons have been rebuilt?
What are the names of the alternate Ranger modes?
What are the names of the Beast Bots counting the fourth one, the Ranger one?
Who was the bad egg who blackmailed Zoey?
How many guns does evil Roxy have?

Campbell Cooley voices Scrozzle, who else has he voiced in previous seasons? I would say bonus points if you get all of them

Who does Mark Wright play in Beast Morphers and who did he voice back in Dino Charge?

Kelson Henderson voices Cruise but what other roles has he done? I would say you have to answer with at the least ten answers

What are the names of the six zords?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote