View Single Post
Old 04/18/12, 09:16 PM   #2
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Dragon Force

Chapter 1: A new era…

Angel Grove, one of many cities under attack from the newly empowered Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa, and Thrax and their armies of Ultra Putties and the new Dark Rangers with their Scorpionzords. The identity of the Dark Rangers in unknown. All that is known is that they fight like no other Rangers. The Samurai Rangers have fallen, and the earth is in chaos. The attacks continue under Lord Zedd’s leadership, “There is NO ONE to stop us now!” He shouts out from his new moon base. Major cities all over the world are under attack and it looks as though Earth will fall. But deep underground of Ange Grove itself, under the waters lies a new secret base. Inside, Zordon is alive and well! He is in a new humanoid form that does not age. He is powered up and has used his new power to create this base. Inside is the new Alpha robot assisting him in this new endeavour. Gone is the “Aye-yi-yi-yi-yi” from his vocabulary. This robot is all business, and so is Zordon. “Alpha, Lord Zedd has been restored and has been empowered even more than before. His new evil Dark Rangers are destroying the Earth. Even with my new powers, their identity remains a secret from me. Yet their fighting styles are familiar…” “Yes, Zordon. It will take some time to discover who they are.” Zordon is quiet for a few moments, then says, “We need to recruit a team of veteran Rangers to fight this new evil. Only a team of veteran Rangers with new powers from new power coins will be able to stop this threat.” Alpha listened, then said, “Veteran Rangers Zordon? What happened to getting teenagers with attitude?” “It’s time to get really serious, Alpha. This new threat is bigger than anything than any team has faced in the past. It’s time to call some old friends that we can trust to get the job done. Contact them now…” “As you wish, Zordon.”

Reefside, a city not affected as of yet by the attacks by Lord Zedd. Life tries to continue normally despite the attacks around the world. In Reefside High School, Dr. Tommy Oliver is in his office on a break from teaching when he hears a familiar sound… “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” Startled, he reaches into his briefcase to where he had kept his old wrist-link from his days as a Power Ranger under Zordon. It plays its’ familiar chime again… “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” Tommy stares at it for a second. [I thought Zordon was dead and Alpha destroyed…] he thought to himself, […so who is this?! One way to find out…] He presses the button, “Hello?” “Greetings Tommy, this is Zordon!” Tommy is stunned to hear the voice, “Zordon?! I thought you were dead!” “Reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated, but they worked for my purposes. I need your help, Tommy.” “What do you need me for?” “I am recruiting a team of veteran Rangers to stop this new threat, and I want you to be the leader of this team.” Tommy sat there for a moment. [Veteran Rangers?] he thought, [Zordon’s not fooling around is he?] “Very well. What can I do Zordon?” A beam of green energy teleports him out of his office.

In Angel Grove, a highly successful dojo has both Jason Scott and Zack Taylor operating it. Together they have encouraged young students to be all that they can be over the years. With the city under attack, the latest class is unattended by all except the instructors. “Jason,” says Zack, “what’ll we do? I sure wish we were able to stop this new threat. I wish we had our powers…” Jason smiles and says, “We still have the coins and morphers, but I’m not sure they’r enough to beat this new threat. They beat that new Samurai team. I wish that…” “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” The sound interrupts his speech. Both Jason and Zack freeze. “Did you hear…?” says Zack. “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” “Our old wrist-links?!” exclaims Jason. They reach into their workout bags and as they pull out the old devices… “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” Stunned, they strap them on and Jason presses the button, “Hello?” “Jason and Zack, it is good to speak to you again!” The two former Rangers’ mouths drop wide open when they hear the familiar voice. Jason and Zack both yell out, “ZORDON?!” “Yes, it is I. And I need your help as veteran Rangers…” Jason is encompassed by red energy and Zack by black and the two are teleported away from their dojo.

Reefside again, Kira Ford has already become a successful singer and has had many hits. She’s at her private condo and has just finished showering and getting dressed. It’s a girly outfit – one she wouldn’t have found herself dead in during high school, but things change. As she’s getting ready, a wrist-link materializes on her bed and chimes out… “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” She stops what she’s doing and sees the new wrist-link on her bed. She knows that sound from the history files of Dr. O’s video logs of him being a Power Ranger. She cautiously walks over and picks it up and presses the button, “Hello?” “Greeting Kira Ford. This is Zordon.” She stares at the device. [Zordon? Wasn’t that was Dr. O’s Power Rangers head guy?] “Hello… Zordon. I had hear you had died?” “A huge mistake made by everyone to believe that. I have simply become better. Kira, I need your help. I am recruiting a team of veteran Rangers to fight this new threat from Lord Zedd, Rita, and Thrax. Will you help me?” Kira stared at the device. [Become a Power Ranger again? A team of veteran Rangers?] “Well, who else is helping?” “Your leader would be your old mentor and team mate – Dr. O as you use to call him…” Excited, she said, “Count me in!” She is enveloped by a yellow energy field and disappears.

Reefside’s west end. It has been a couple of years since they were married, but Kimberly Oliver (formerly Hart) is enjoying married life. It had been a a number of years since she had hear from Tommy when he suddenly called up out of the blue to talk one day. He talked to her about his experiences as a Power Ranger again after the world was saved from the Mesomonster. He had decided that he needed someone he could talk to that would understand and so he had contacted her. They reconnected and the rest is history. Kimberly was getting ready for her dance class that she instructed at Reefside’s professional gymnastics club. As she was about to leave, she hears an old familiar sound… “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” She freezes in her tracks when she hears it as she had not hear that sound in a LONG time. She hears it again… “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” She rushes to her jewellery drawer and pulls out her old wrist-link. As she stares at it, it sounds again… “Beep…beep…bee-beep…beep…beep!” She puts it on, presses the button and says, “Hello?” “Kimberly. It is Zordon. I need your help as a veteran Ranger…” Kim was stunned to hear the voice. “Zordon? I thought you were dead! Tommy told me you were…” “He was mistaken as many were Kimberly. I need your help. Your husband has already agreed to lead this veteran team, he wanted you to make your own decision on this.” Surprised that Tommy would make this decision to lead the team without talking to her, Kimberly said, “Um, okay. Tell Tommy I want to talk to him?” “I will…” She is enveloped by a blue energy field and disappears.

At the command centre, Kim arrives and sees Tommy, Jason, Zack, and Kira standing there. She also sees the new Alpha and sees the now humanoid Zordon. “Welcome Kimberly,” says Zordon. “Zordon! Jason! Zack! And you must be…” “Kira. Dr. O told me about you. I was pumped when I heard you two got married!” “Hi babe,” says Tommy. “So you were gonna save the world without me, hon?” asked Kimberly with a look of disapproval. “No! It’s not that. I wanted you to make up your own mind.” “Next time – can we talk about it first as a couple?” Sheepishly, Tommy nodded his head yes. Alpha says, “Welcome everyone. Your wrist-links are all up to date as they were modified during teleportation. Look at them.” They all look down to see sparkling new wrist-links on them. “Open your hands, Rangers…” says Zordon. They open a hand and each one has a new power coin appear in their hands! “Tommy, you will lead this veteran team against Lord Zedd’s new armies and his Dark Rangers – you are the Black Dragon Ranger, and you will have the power of an old friend with you now called the Black Dragonzord!” A huge computer screen shows the Dragonzord – now called the Green Dragonzord – still residing in Angel Grove Harbour. “And you will still summon him using the new Green Dragon Dagger,” says Zordon. Tommy smiles at the thought of working with his first zord again. “The Dragonzord! Alright!” “He has been modified to connect with the other Dragonzords that the rest of the team has,” says Zordon. “The OTHER Dragonzords?” asks Jason. “Yes, Jason. You are now the Red Dragon Ranger. Behold, your old Red Dragon Thunderzord is now the Red Dragonzord, and can merge with the other Dragonzords.” It appears on another monitor. “Zack, you are the Black Dragon Ranger and you will have a smaller designed black Serpetnera (as I have the blueprints now) as yours to command and merge with the others.” It appears on another screen. “Back in Black!” says Zack with a smile. “Kira, you are the Yellow Dragon Ranger and will have the Yellow Mystic Force Dragon to command and merge with the others.” She smiles, “Awesome,” as it appears on another monitor. “And lastly, Kimberly, you are the Blue Dragon Ranger, and you will have the former Pirate Rex to command and merge with the others.” It appears on the last monitor. She is impressed with the zord – it looks a lot like Tommy’s Dragonzord, “Wow! No pink this time?” Zordon smiles and says, “No. I thought we might get a little more serious. Together these five Dragonzords will combine into the Dragon Megazord, and you are the new Power Rangers Dragon Force!”

A warning light goes off on the wall. “Zordon, new attack by the Dark Rangers in downtown Angel Grove. They are attacking city hall,” says Alpha...
GreenRanger is offline   Reply With Quote