View Single Post
Old 09/18/07, 08:50 PM   #1
Esther
Power Ranger

Default Esther

hey guys!

I'M BAACK!

hmm..about me...

here's the short version: If i write it too long just post back and tell me to shorten it...

my bio
height: 5'2
Weight:...don't know
Sign: TAURUS
*WOOT WOOT*

i write Supergirl Fanfics. i have 4 up. one is a 9/11 tribute, another is a Power Rangers Dino Thunder X-overand the one i have recently is based off a fanfilm called "Confessions Of A Teenage Supergirl" starring Katie Norris as Linda Lee Danvers/Kara/Supergirl. Written by Gary Gerani and directed by Dan Nastro. and a MUSICAL version of the Supergirl comics by Peter David

i have a few others i'm planning to put up..i'll make a list of them..it's in no particular order...it has some stuff that i have up here already...not all though. so without further ramblings here it is.

1.That's so Raven Crossover with SG- I have a script, Just need to tweak some stuff in it. Status: Not complete

2. Supergirl/Power Rangers Dinothunder crossover- i need to find time to write the rest of it up. Status: In progress

3. version 2 of 9/11 crosssover-...i think i'm going to title the story "Supergirl: Vulnerable"

It's going to have Mattie,Rick Malverene and Cutter Sharpe in it.plus some characters i created...(i'll tell you the next time i go on the 'net about who the characters are and their names) and probably some other comic book characters from the series(as you can tell, i'm going by the-ever-so-popular Linda Danvers Version..)need to find description of Linda's pre-issue #50 abilities. i know that there's a link somewhere that i posted that...if anyone finds it please post the link) Status: in progress (as you can tell)

4."That's So Raven" T.V. Show Crossover with ... You guessed it...Supergirl

5. "Supergirl:The Musical" based off the infamous Peter Allen David "Supergirl/Linda Danvers/Matrix" version from the 1996-2003 series

check below for it.

6. Supergirl: In High school.. Doesn't have a title yet. This is something i manged to write up. basing it off the Peter David version. it involves Linda and Mattie as Senoirs in High School (not telling you which one. i need to make it up.it's probably going to be Leesburg High..or something like that)

7. The untitled story- Still haven't gotten time to type some scenes up for this..but when i do i'll tell you about it...

btw, i'm planning to add a scene with (some people from the forum i go to) walking around and meeting Supergirl who lands on a nearby street

8. Maximum Ride Crossover-it's a new story .takes place after book 3 of the series...Status: in progress

9. Supergirl crossover with Maximum Ride- doing a crossover with The Maximum Ride characters.takes place after the 3rd book.

aaand

10. A completely NEW and original Supergirl Story that i did thinking about what if Superman dies,and Supergirl couldn't save him. ( Now,i bet you're asking, "Who Really killed him? and Why?") And you'll never guess who the main villan is...no it's not Mr. Double "L"...not really..( in a sing-song voice) i'm not gonna tell ( and No..it's not based off "The Death of Superman" story arc in the comics). The story doesn't have a title yet

i also have a bunch of my songs up on my myspaces

my original

www.myspace.com15455131

and my music one

www.myspace.com/estheralperin