View Single Post
Old 05/29/06, 08:43 PM   #29
Razi
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
I love Carmen San Diego!!!! That show was so awesome. I used to love that and Wishbone, the little dog that told stories.

so yeah........

-Razi
me too.. iwonder what happen to those really good shows!...saldy all the good show these days have been cancelled like Angel, Charmed, BTVS, Justice League: Unlimited, Teen Titans, Fearless..
among others...
i miss those shows..
BTW, i heard that Joss Whedon is doing a new animated Buffy Series based on the original ideas he had...i think...i heard this on www.comicscontinuum.com
a while ago.....
Most of those shows are on Cartoon Network. I know Teen Titans are still on cause my brothers are obsessed, and watch them all the time (when I'm not around). Youtube probably has a lot of those programs though that people upload. There is so much Power Ranger stuff on YouTube, it is amazing.

I do agree for the most part with KiraFordFan2005. Dino Thunder was awesome. I thought SPD was alright, and Mystic Force is alright. The plot to Mystic Force is going to quick, its too much info to fit into 30-32 episodes.

I hope the next season will be cool, but with names like Relic Hunters and Drive Force, it might just suck. Drive Force sounds too much like Turbo, and if you ask me, Turbo sucked, cause of the little kid with no acting skills!!!

-Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote