View Single Post
Old 04/25/02, 07:42 PM   #6
TitaniumGoldRanger
Putty Patroller

Acually the Turbo Powers,Zeo Powers,and Morphin Power have all been destroyed.I don'te have a clue how Justin's morpher got into Storm Blaster are how Storm Blaster survived.It is known the only Zeo power that stayed alive is the Gold Ranger Powers.Anyways heres i thought i got for The Dragon Within part 1 episode.Cole,Max,Danny,Alyssa,Taylor,and Merrick jogged through the woods.Suddenly they saw something.A masked figure with a white mask,red chest,blue and black arms,and yellow and pink legs appeared.Each with one symbol of Ninjetti on it.''I am the Ninjetti Org.''It yelled''and I have come to destroy you.''''Growl Phones,Ready!''Cole yelled.The rangers transformed into there morphin forms.The Lunar Wolf Ranger tried to strike Ninjetti Org with his Lunar Blade but was knocked down all together.Suddenly a blue figure jumped out off a cave.''I am Ninjor the pretector of the Ninjetti.''''Do not fear I am here!''Ninjor yelled.He stroke Ninjetti Org with his sword but it wasn't enough.Ninjor tried to defeat him but he was ko'ed all together.Suddenly a blow from the original Red Turbo Ranger knocked Ninjetti Org out.''I will defeat you Green Ranger!''and with that Ninjetti Org dissapeared.Tommy walked up to Ninjor and the other rangers.''We have to find the Green Ranger powers.''Or this dimension could be lost forever.''Back at the Org's hideout a laughing was heard from Jindrix,Toxica,and Master Org.''Hahahahahahaha,the rangers will be defeated soon..........very soon.''

To Be Continuned.
TitaniumGoldRanger is offline   Reply With Quote