View Single Post
Old 08/19/07, 09:01 AM   #11
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

Chapter 11 strange days with much luck
We went to police buro of dallas gardians and I thomas the leader went to silver hills for his monthly school inspection and come there saw there many students that almost ready at the school kris liam lane rapheal mercer zidane Angelus Reilly yram they were Good students top of their grade the do not know that I the leader was
the did not know me and I was in citizen clothing and I asked the leader of the school or I her office could use And
And that i wanted these students on streaks for an assignment that the students did say Wow the founder of the school and the red tiger solar gardian ranger want to speak to u I say enter Ladies and gentlemen the going to sit I have for you news and a final assignment A test say but the test finds out if you got to be a ranger and this is the test you have to stop a criminal that am I in the hologram training chamber later and a question what is the inportent thing for a ranger a his morpher and force b the person Themselves say a all is she fault answer good answer is b Because a morpher and force do not you make you a ranger what you do and wo you are made you a ranger we went up to hologram training and I starte me programa both I was the criminal and the 6 students themselves could use every more ranger power source of the show and that do she But themselves lost every fight that I as criminal resistant was not against ranger power what the ranger did not know she tried it always but did not succeed them power down always the gentlemen both Ladies stuffs tired and they wild It Still 1 time try them thought about that they now had an idea to search info over me and I she succeeds nothing the rangers sometimes must do not win use something in order to say I yram thought after he Ladies and gentlemen I think that thomas meant that we do not more ranger power need to defeat him kris she that is nonsense How so say yram to that more ordinal always new forces asked in order to fight say kris you are right But this time yram used what thought what good way was and he can arest my
And kris lost again he morpht from more ranger to dallas gardian student gave towards his fault and I she yram had the good idea my criminal forces power resistant against and therefore could not win julie as rangers only as dallas gardians police agents both I gave their the morphers and in the between time was saira sai in the garden in hair home and clean the garden there were power ranger toys from here broher there and see
a foreigner crystal in the garden she both picked up that and Hit a morpher was the Battlizer. From mmpr in space both the morpher was made Real and saira morpht into the gray tiger ranger and did not know she go in to the house and walk past the looking-glass themselves she see what is this she saw the fake Battlizer what no a real morpher are and on tv see the same rangers fight and somthing extra on there morpher and now have saira morpher that to and gray crystal
instead of red this crystal could copy fire stones the other can that in every color can not this crystal that and next day was again a fight
and she go to the fight and say its morping time time voor solar power gray delta tiger ranger she changed and she went along fight with enamy
l she did drip kick both them she Battlizer switches on and she got phoenix Battlizer to exists from tummy protection with bh there in both back protection arms
protection and legs both boots and microjet got saira on her back both wings and extra helmet what at a look like
phoenix and shoulder cannons both big sword and her biggest new weapon was that she fire could use as weapon fire listened to her she could made arrows
disc animal and ball or something els she defeated the clones and went home but did not tell them who see are yet
the next day were the more ranger in their headquarters Without thomas new rangers
their arrived net on the take-off field and went to headquarters in dallas we enter
the headquarter and I called up kelly via morpher both she that they and the other rangers
to big office had to come both that do them and themselves go to sit Both I and kris liam lane rapheal mercer zidane Angelus Reilly yram came and I say
Ladies both gentlemen here ar the newest agents and the white ranger kris the green ranger liam lane the silver ranger rapheal mercer the pink ranger yram
the brown ranger zidane the purple ranger angelus reilly great to meet you say the older rangers im kelly the yellow ranger william the blue ranger nicole donovan the black ranger destiny rivera the gold ranger and loren kasy googenheim the orange ranger thanks say the new ranger and Speak to each other
both this work day was shot past and the next day went alarm off dark master had on cyberdog a new cyborg requested named tank Bud what a tank and a robot was The rangers arrived at the scene the secret ranger ariived there there to and tank destroyd buildings and I gave an instruction and the ranger attacked the with swords saba and karate strike both thrust and kick against his head but did not work the gray ranger ordinal did now something new they say Triassic super ranger it time for iron tiger ranger and she Takes the power from all the morphers and morpht in the gray iron ranger and shoot of her shoulder mini guns and destroyd the tank android she power down 2 times and we saw that this ranger were a woman and saira are my name i am not a dallas gardian and want not to be on aim the gray delta tiger ranger the 13 warrior and give you my help as a ranger the dallas gardians rangers power down and i say i am thomas the leader tiger ranger and phantom ranger welcome to the team I thought that but 12 crystals i have found did not know about a 13 crystal but that cool i build for you a zord a tiger zord ende
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote