Thread: Spike's Mother
View Single Post
Old 12/21/14, 11:20 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Spike's Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Well the joke was that Kim was the mother during the Samurai. We know that Amit wanted Skull to be the one Kim left Tommy for when he worked on Wild Force. And Amit did consult on Samurai. But I personally think the idea of Skull and Kim ending up together to be too far fetched.

Its more likely that Spike just met a woman that he may or may not have married and had Spike. Him being a teenage dad in Zeo is a little heavy for PR but it was so many years later that they could just conviently not mention it.

Or maybe Spike isnt 16? After all the MMPR Rangers drove in what should have been their freshman year. If you assume MMPR through Turbo is in real time.
I was never a fan of that whole Kimberly/Skull joke anyway based on how she worded her letter to Tommy... she made it sound like she met someone new and not someone she already knew.

Also I think you mean "It's more likely that Skull just met a woman" and I do agree with you there. I can agree both Bulk and Skull as being the type of people that would have a difficult time with settling down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
No way Kim went with Skull, She loved Tommy. I think they ended up back together. Even in with that stupid letter she supposedly wrote in Zeo. Skull's wife was probably just some punk.
Sure Kimberly loved him so much that she broke up with him in a letter, that's not love. That's just showing utter lack of respect for him. Kat showed more respect and care towards Tommy than Kimberly ever did.
However I do agree that Spike's Mom was probably someone that we have no clue about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Master View Post
I like the idea of Spike and Trini getting together. It would make sense of Spike wanting to be Samurai since he would be part chinese. Thus making him interested in his heritage. Its likely the Samurai Rangers were all part Japenese anyway. Except maybe for Jayden.
I actually hadn't thought of that but I'm not sure if you'd consider Trini to be Chinese or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
That feels wrong too. I think Trini ended up with Billy, whenever he returned fron Aquitar.
I don't, I think he's still on Aquitar since he fell for Cestria.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote