View Single Post
Old 02/23/12, 01:13 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Gokaiger Adaptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dragon View Post
I haven't really seen that episode or can't remember it. I watched Turbo like over a Decade ago and my memory of it is growing thin =P Did the Robot Rangers share the personalities of the rangers? I don't want to see the Red Turbo Ranger Suit running around in the Legend War Re-Shoot and then find out later that the actual previous user of that suit wasn't behind it. Kinda just seems Pointless. If the Robot Rangers shared the personalities, then you might be able to get away with that explanation since it still provides that little bit of nostalgia of having the original user using their suit. And essentially, the whole point of Gokaiger was to tribute the past Sentai and the Past members of those Sentais.

I know it seems stupid, but it would just bug me so much.
I can't forget much when it comes to the show.

Yes, the Robots did share the same personalities but only what was programmed into them. But it does seem like all of the regular personalities had been programmed into them.

Plus not like there's a whole lot you can do with the ones that shared 2 sets of powers. It'd be the best available option considering it was already there in an episode.

They even had the greatest way to use the Carranger vs Megaranger footage due to the Robots but for whatever reason they didn't want to.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote