View Single Post
Old 12/30/10, 12:11 AM   #8
chris3123
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Is SPD in the same continuity as the main PRU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
You are quite wrong. SPD was stated as being the sole source of Power Rangers on Earth after is establishing. Thus when 2025 comes around and SPD is not around and is not quelling other evil on Earth that the current PR team is fighting it will prove that SPD no longer exists in the mainstream Power Rangers continuity. Besides it was established that SPD had been around for a long time before 2025 thus if any of the five years before hand (that's being generous considering most people consider that a short amount of time) that will also prove SPD no longer exists in the mainstream Power Rangers continuity.

SPD's is destined to be written out of continuity.
I'm fairly certain I'm not, but I'm willing to hear you out.

Not saying you're wrong, but could you provide the source for this? It's been a while since I've seen the show.
Eh? "SPD is not in continuity right now because in the future PR might still be going, and it might contradict the show" isn't exactly a rock-solid argument. Even if this speculative future does come to pass, why must it be SPD that is counted out of regular PR continuity? After all, it would be the current show that is contradicting a previous one. Besides, SPD's connection to the rest of the PR universe has been well established. SPD rangers have appeared alongside rangers from MMPR, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, and Operation Overdrive.

It's not destiny if it might not even happen.n.
chris3123 is offline   Reply With Quote