Old 08/19/07, 08:52 AM   #7
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

chapter 7 dark days
chapter 7 dark days
the next day are the rangers at thePolice force station
There are more people who got a job as agents
thomas only take rangers to we sit around the table and we making plans find the cross on the card of loren and we come behind the location and we go there and we find the secret entrance and see there a door with a coint lock there on loren put the coint and door opens and we see to within several labs and we go further and we see chamber on once a door with weapon and we go to within and a computer says welcome I am nicole 2000 the computer of these lab and I expected you already loren they them knows you me then yes of photograph of my builders and I am you asistente here and also infomation and pay attention to cabnet opened and ther were weapons guns them seem on army weapons and for police force weapons and zelfverdeging weapons I saw calico 9mm hanging and colt anaconda and python in the cabnet nicole 2000 they that are laser weapon hear but they seem weapons on army and police force weapons and zelfverdeging weapons and nicole says i have somthing cool and that are battle armor you look on the screen here to see you 2 left the dragon and to the right the phoenix you there have arm and leg protection and the dragon has laser hand shoes because dragon spits fire and the phoenix have wings and microjet and fire rockets you have also torso shield and by means of voice use are possible radio helmet become and our most secret weapon is liquid metal and can you there everything do what its program says that it can do but zords technique you can more zord of combine without problem also zord from past and present and future says nicole thomas says nicole are possible that liquid metal also Battlizer become yes says nicole that are possible and you can programeren which you want can more than 1 suddenly alarm what is there nicole nicole they is there a large robot in the city and those clones . I says shit we have not Enough ranger for megazord no hear says nicole you have Enough rangers one ranger ore two ranger can make megazord
kelly and loren and William it is morphing time time for solar power ranger form they we all time the trunks came and and we resisted explosion there as tiger rangers and I give they nicole our zords and programeer liquid metal with already the zords of the executed present and future and for our own zords chooses I red hawk yellow falcon and blue panther oke nicole the zords came my were the hawk and kelly the falcon and William the panther and we went in our zord and we says solar mega zord activate the panther became the body and legs with feet and the hawk and falcon torso and arms and hands and head and sit there we in the head solar megazord with 3 zords online side we I gave the robot which the city destroyed a punch and that robot fought back and shot laser on us the megazord fell on ground and they shit I have idea zords go out each other kelly and William and I and loren form megazord because loren came in its zord a condor falcon became rorso and arm and head blue panther body and legs and feet this way became one megazord also hawk torso and the rest and condor body and the rest phantom megazord and the battle megazord and we will fight we beat the robot and he shot laser missed and I called megazord for the shogun megazord and ninja of mmpr power ninja power and I they activates super warrior battle megazord our zords went from each other and became extra falcon zord mmpr and the ninja and shogun zord went out arms and finished and legs and body of shogun zord plus falcons zord became shogun mega falconzord and body of ninja zord became with what of our panther zord extra under part made and those came permanently put against the shogun mega falconzord true the falconzord and legs became 2 legs in the new part and our warrior got 4 arms and own head ninja head and the extra falconzord on the back of ninja zord body part and we fly and we shoot
our laser to the robot and robot Went to piece but returned always nicole save some humans and the ranger got kickt out of there megazords and nicole says shoot the robot power source and the robot Exploded we went from the megazord and we says power down and says hello nicole you want to be a dallas gardian i read your letter and here you are a ranger the black ranger give the morpher wouw cool says nicole i am a ranger the end
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote