Thread: Series Finalie
View Single Post
Old 12/10/14, 12:46 AM   #3
seiya
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Series Finalie

It always irked me that this show never had a proper finale.

The premise for what I've written/done so far includes the following:

- it is discovered that in the course of intercepting a transmission from Strickland (he was really a skug) to Ziktor that Ziktor is actually Grimlord - I'm still working some of the written and graphical details out on this but essentially in the S2 episode "Trooper Out Of Time", there's a scene where this is shown when the troopers put on the virtual visors and it always stood out to me that they knew that Strickland was a skug, how could they have not pieced something sinister together with the involvement of Ziktor? This will also have a flashback to the discovery of the box of Isis and Ziktor stealing it to become Grimlord as well as stealing Tyler's knowledge

-one of the women arrives to tell Ziktor that their communications have been hacked and that his identity as Grimlord is now known by the troopers given how long they've been able to monitor him

- Ziktor turns into Grimlord and returns to the Dark Fortress and seeks Desponda's help again in destroying the troopers (there's a great Pandora battle from Speilban that wasn't used on VR Troopers that I am planning to use

- The scene of the skug telling Ryan about Grimlord's challenge and threatening to set the planet on fire is somewhat kept, going to redub parts of it to change the skug's lines to fit the scene. Who doesn't love Jeb blowing a raspberry at the skug?

- Desponda's attacks the troopers; there's a little recycling from "Despara Strikes Back" as setup. Grimlord will be watching the fighting and commanding Colonel Icebot to increase Desponda's power, which will lead in to the unseen Pandora fight and Kaitlin and JB ending up aboard the Dark Fortress trying to find Ryan (which of course is Speilban recycled from the same episode).

- Ryan eventually finds his way to the Dark Fortress as well from the Nitro Cycle ("Into Oraclon's Web" recycling) where Grimlord is waiting and tells him he is going to combine his power with Oraclon to become "the most powerful virtual being ever known"; include a transformation (that I made last night ) and a bit of the Shaider last fight recycled but more than what was used on VRT will be incorporated

- this fight will include flashbacks to the S1 finale and the unseen attack on Grimlord by Ryan with the lightning hand minus the decapitation

- eventually Ryan will win and they'll have to evacuate the ship before it destroys; Icebot gets destroyed; Ivar will be involved too but I haven't found where to insert him yet; and then I'll have some sort of epilogue and an ending scene with the box of Isis and the last scene of Grimlord from "Galileo's New Memory" implying that he might not be destroyed after all...

Thoughts? Love input. I'll post a rough first draft later .
seiya is offline   Reply With Quote