View Single Post
Old 05/31/12, 11:38 AM   #9
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "The Master Returns" Episode Discussion

If you want to go all technical with dates, then the anniversary year is really 2012 in August as you have to include the starting year itself.

But yeah.

We won't be getting any of the new season until 2013.

Like MattEmily said, They'll just go on hiatus, come back 3-4 months later, air the last quarter of the episodes and a few specials and that will be it. Then possibly soon after new year, they'll start airing the new season. It's all pretty much a given I would assume. Even though it's a good 3/4 of a year away, we're all really to the point where we begin to speculate about the actual specifics of the new season and how it will run.

On the topic at hand, I haven't really followed since the 2nd episode of SS, but whats his name really finally got up and did something? He really is just coming across as lazy and pathetic and possibly the worst villain in recent memory? With Shinkenger, Doukoku essentially did the same thing (sat around and drank medicine until about episode 45-46 in the season), but he at least didn't seem like he just sat around for the point of doing nothing. From what I saw from the 2 SS eps, Serrator appears and basically becomes the boss... Am I correct here?

I will have to really catch up at some point... Just haven't got enough time lately to do that though. =P I feel stupid offering an opinion when I haven't seen it but.... oh well =/

Also, I'm pretty sure it hasn't occured yet, but I want to see what he does with Dayu at the end.. Shinkenger has an interesting twist for her at the end, and I want to see if Saban Brands will carry through with it.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote