View Single Post
Old 05/31/20, 09:38 AM   #24
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: What if the Turbo Movie had a sequel

It would be interesting to see what form that movie would have taken. Its hard to know for sure without knowing any potential ideas they had for another sequel. Some movies are made with more movies in mind. But the MMPR and Turbo Movies had standalone storylines and PR tends to fly by the seat of their pants ( espeially back in those days). I would also think we would have heard some behind the scenes plans if they were any.

Knowing PR, a third movie would have used Space or Galaxy...Since they would have wanted to promote the current season's toyline. But its also possible the idea of a new movie would have effected production on those seasons. Does the knowledge of having a movie produce make them follow Megaranger and Gingman more? Of course the idea of Space Themes on a movie budget could also be attractive. And actually encourage them to do their own thing more.

It would have been interesting to see how those casts would have looked and came off in a movie. I could see them bringing back some of the old cast in cameos or in a Jason and Kimberly like role. Just to help the movie's appeal. How well the movie would have done? Well I would say the odds would have been against it. But you never know. And this is a hypothetical situation where Turbo did well enough for a sequel.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote