View Single Post
Old 02/14/06, 07:23 AM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I don't trust Burg. Fans say its official information they are from them on and forever labled as a crackpot. There is only one type of person I trust for credible information that is official "I work for the show" people.

As for the myth, if I hear it from Stack, Crayfish, or the like I will believe it. They have nothing to gain from purporting myths as fact, they have everything to lose though. If they say a press release from a year ago says it was a working title then until I SEE differently that is what it was and will always will be. Posting words will never be anything more than a failure. Post the press release and nothing else, don't bold anything, don't underline, don't italicize, don't do anything to it, any edits to it to add emphasis null and void the press release out right making your time to find it a wasted effort. If you do find the press release, you will be better served if you link to a third party site that isn't a message board, much like the two links at the bottom of the quote box in my first post.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote