View Single Post
Old 10/29/14, 08:57 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: a few plot-holes (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
No I don't believe they even had rations since they seemed to have a lot of supplies in their bar area even more than they should have needed plus they also had shops there as well.

you're right with the stowaways but Matt was actually taken back home once he wanted to go back home.

I don't consider Mike's thing to be an actual death. The GSA is not the military so they don't have to follow the same standards.
Yes Kendrix, Kai and Mike would disappear due to their Power Rangers missions but because of their GSA status they were able to get someone else to cover them, they were apparently regarded as some of the best in GSA apparently.

Yep thats what ai was thinking. She seemed to know more than she was letting on. She was the same way in the episode where Damon had to rescue her. Reminds me of the NASADa Commander that let the Turbo Rangers have the shuttle ince he
you can't explain away the death of Kendrix. The GSA did not have a military force and they didn't even know the Rangers were there when they first appeared.

I agree that it seemed odd when Mike returned and met with Stanton and the High Council and Stanton wanted answers but the Chancellor just decided that the answer wasn't important since the most important thing was that he was still alive.
I do agree that it's strange that they got away with so much with no explanation especially with Kendrix dying and Karone appearing on the colony all of a sudden.
That's a good thought that perhaps Zordon had placed people inside the GSA... hey for all we know the Chancellor could have been one of them.
Thats what I was thinking. She seemed to know more than she was letting on. She was the same way in the episode where Damon had to rescue her. Reminds me of the NASADA Commander letting the Turbo Rangers have a shuttle no questiones asked once Zordon was mentioned.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote