View Single Post
Old 12/10/14, 10:48 PM   #7
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers fans and fan films

I am going to start a Kickstarter to raise $10 million that I will blow on weed, Mike's hard lemonade, and Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I'll then hold a casting call, and get a bunch of people to play the Rangers, and voice Zordon, and Rita.

I'll also take a bunch of Zyuranger clips.

And I'll make up my own story that's just a fast food version of season one but with elements of Zyuranger like Bandora's son Kai being adapted as Thrax, and the current Rangers being descendants of the original Rangers from Atlantis who are the Zyurangers.

Also in their civilian lives the Rangers will work at Five Nights at Freddy's esque Pizzeria run by a random fairy tale villain.

And at the end the Rangers will use their powers to beat up, and blow up the animatronics, and their boss will catch them, and fire them, and the Rangers will say thanks, and blow up their head with a blaster.

Also Rita, and her minions will be pimps, and drug dealers.

I will then make 10,000,000 bootleg Mighty Morphin Power Rangers DVDs real not fake, and sell them to various retail stores like Wal Mart, and F.Y.E., and say that they are non pirated.

If they sell well enough I will do the same thing to other seasons, and Saban superheroes.

Seriously though I've thought about it once or twice but I don't know enough people who could work on it with me, and I don't have enough money to make even a crappy one.

Plus the kind of story I would come up with, and the money to make it work I could just make my own characters.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote