View Single Post
Old 01/10/12, 12:29 AM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: "Test Of A Leader" Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I loved the drama with Jayden and the burden he faces with being the one that has to seal Xandred. And the conflict that created when the others wanted to protect Jayden.
Going off the fact that the guy in charge (I can't be bothered to remember his name) is copying and pasting Sentai onto Power Rangers and then dumbing it down plus what I know of Shinkenger, the drama involves the following things:

1. Jayden has a secret and has to lie to keep the secret.
2. The other Rangers willing to sacrifice themselves due to the lie being told.

Quote:
I was a bit thrown off when it was revealed that Jayden's father sealed Xandred.
Going off the fact that the guy in charge (I can't be bothered to remember his name) is copying and pasting Sentai onto Power Rangers and then dumbing it down plus what I know of Shinkenger, Xandred has never been sealed. The seal has never fully worked, which is why he is capable of causing problems for Jayden.

Quote:
He seems to sound shocked that Deker knows about it.
Going off the fact that the guy in charge (I can't be bothered to remember his name) is copying and pasting Sentai onto Power Rangers and then dumbing it down plus what I know of Shinkenger, Deker is not a true Nighlock (which is why he can assume human form). Thus he shouldn't be privvy to their knowledge.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote