View Single Post
Old 05/30/17, 07:36 PM   #10
Alitain
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Each Ranger with a Megazord

I think each ranger having their own megazord would be excessive even for Sentai. I mean yeah, there're sometimes several auxiliary zords but you'd need at minimum two more zords per ranger for a three-zord megazord, let alone a five-zord combination. So that'd be ten auxiliary zords just for that alone. Not to mention you'd need to take the time to introduce them which likely would mean one episode per ranger with them being rewarded or finding them.

And if you had five megazords running around what would that do to the scales of battles? I mean, already most of the time the megazord forms and they might exchange a sword clash or two, or take a couple hits from the monster then unleash their final move and we're done. But if you have five megazords all getting involved that would be a lot of to do. And then, because it's inevitable with Sentai, they'd have to start combining the individual megazords into super megazords. Whether they would combine all five together, or just two or three at a time no clue. But still, those kind of shoved together megazords just end up looking...meh in my opinion. And generally they're basically just a fancy pile of zords that does nothing but unleash their super move anyways.

I think what might be fun, is having the rangers with warrior zords like Magiranger and such seasons. But then let them each gain a single auxiliary zord that acts as an accessory to their zord. Much like how they do with megazords now, becoming arms/legs/etc and giving a new weapon or attack. But on a smaller scale for the warrior zords, just not a full on megazord.
Alitain is offline   Reply With Quote