View Single Post
Old 02/15/18, 11:22 PM   #17
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Morphinverse Concepts thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Ranger View Post
So in the Maskman adaption are all the main villain's henchmen originally tortured humans?
Well Princess Draco, Baron Shellor, and Ninjana are mutant humans are at least creatures that evolved from humans.

I'm not sure what Frictor should be since either he's a mutant human or he was some animal that evolved into a human like creature.

Shocktohead is some either some kind of mutant insect/octopus hybrid or two mutant creatures in a symbiotic relationship.

I also realized I forgot Animagmus so I guess he would be called Duke Goyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastr Zack View Post
It will be interesting to see how your MMPR differs from the real one.
Well I already wrote my version of Season One in my main Morphinverse thread if you want to check it out

All you really need to know is that it's like the Season One we did get but I threw in stuff from Zyuranger, and my own stuff.

http://pro-board.org/showthread.php?t=7069

Like Dai Satan is Lord Zedd instead of Lokar, and it's revealed he used to be the Green Ranger before Tommy, and I incorporate the dinosaur eggs storyline, and Bandora's tragic backstory.

I still have to watch Dairanger, and Season Two again so I can do my version of Season Two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Omega View Post
I'm just a little confused. Since your origin starts out as Earth Based and then sounds like it takes place in outer space too.
Well it's Earth but in some post apocalyptic future where people became mutants because of radiation, and pollution.

Originally it was going to be thousands of years ago, and be about an ancient civilization but I thought it would be hard to explain how modern everything looked, and I already had a bunch of stories about ancient civilizations.

Also spoilers for Maskman:
SPOILER:
I kind of thought the part in Maskman where they explained the origin of Lethal Doggler/Emperor Zeba looked like something out of a post apocalyptic story.

Like the pond where Lethal Doggler was born was made out of toxic, and nuclear waste, and the people who sealed him away where survivors of a nuclear apocalypse.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote