View Single Post
Old 05/25/07, 07:06 AM   #1
greywolf
Ranger In Training

Default What do you want to do for the rest of your life?

So yeah it is that question that almost all of us are tired of hearing.

I know I am. I have to be honest I have been going to school since I was Five and I am getting really tired of it. But the thing is I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with my life since I got in the 6th grade. I am 21 years old now and I still haen't decided.

The three things I would like to do all have reasons why I shouldn't do them but they are the only thing I really want out of life.

First the dream I have had for years. I want to get in shape and try to be a pro wrestler. Untill recently there was a school in my area that once I got back in shape I could have joined and still worked and lived at home. Now I would have to find a school to train at and still stay close to home if I ever even want to consider that dream.

Second we have the thing I have been working towards since I got out of High school. In High school I did not make very good grades untill my senior year and that was only because I got to take Psychology which was the only thing in school that ever kept my attention. The problem with it now is that now that I am trying to get a degree I am having to take all these classes that I have been taking for years and I just can't sit there and listen to the same stuff over and over again. And even though it intrest me I have no idea what I would ever do with a degree in Psychology. I am not patiant enough to listen to peoples problems unless they mean something to me personally. So that would pretty much end the thought of being a psychologist.

Finally we have the other option of opening up a cutlery store (Knife Shop). I don't call it the other option becuase it is a last resort because it is something I could see myself doing and enjoying for the rest of my life. The problem is that it would require starting my own business which I can't afford. I am already having to pay back student loans so there is no way I could afford to take out a business loan. But it is still not something I want to do right now anyway.

The other options were to try to write a book (I know I would never finish it)
Try to get a job at a newpaper writing movie reviews.

Sorry I just had to rant for a while. I am over it now. (well as over it as I am gonna get)
greywolf is offline   Reply With Quote