View Single Post
Old 09/22/10, 07:11 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: a sample of my writing style

Just for fun I decided to write how I would have done the scene from Dream Battle where the Troopers get sent to Knighttime's universe, and Knighttime puts the dream spell on them.

INT: The Dark Fortress

Grimlord: Now Knightime send the Troopers into the dream zone.

*Cut to*

EXT: Crossworld Forest

All four Troopers get together with JB in front, Amy on the right, Ryan on the left, and Kaitlin in back.

*Cut to*

EXT: The Lab

Professor Hart: Prepare for Battle Grid mode.

*All four Troopers transform into Battle Grid mode, they then enter the virtual portal except instead of reaching a whit light they reach a red one, when it fades instead of landing in the Battle Grid they teleport into a forest surrounded by Skugs and are in the poses they were in before they transformed only now Ryan is in front Kaitlin is on the left, JB is on the Right, and Amy is in the back*

Battle Grid Ryan: Where are we?

*close up on JB*
Battle Grid JB: Not the Battle Grid that's for sure unless someone redecorated it.

*close up on Amy*
Battle Grid Amy: Then why are we in Battle Grid mode?

*close up on Ryan*
Battle Grid Ryan: Stay on your toes guys something fishy's going on here.

*Just then Knighttime shows up*
Knightime: Welcome Troopers to my reality.

*The Troopers then jump out into a single line with Amy on the far left, Kaitlin on the mid left, Ryan on the mid right, and JB on the far right*

Battle Grid Ryan: Whoa who's that?

Battle Grid Kaitlin: I don't know.

*Just then the Skugs disappear*

*close up on Kaitlin*
Battle Grid Kaitlin: Hey where are they going?

*close up on Knighttime*
Knightime: Away, and so are you.

*Knighttime then shoots a beam from his eyes at the Troopers*

Battle Grid Ryan: Oh yeah

*Ryan is hit by Knightime's beam which then goes into the other Troopers as well, afterwards they disappear from Knightime's universe*

Knightime: Pleasant dreams.

*The Troopers then reappear in the forest, and fall down*

Jeb: Drats not even a post card.

*The Troopers start glowing, and soon a white light engulfs them, when it fades they are back out of Battle Grid mode*

Okay I just wanted to write this since Dream Battle is one of my favorite episodes of the show, and the part where they appear in Knightime's universe in the Battle Grid suits was one of my favorites since it was the only time you saw them in Battle Grid mode outside the Battle Grid.

I also wanted to show how a Battle Grid segment would work in a stand alone episode as opposed to a multi parter like my last one.

Speaking of which something I forgot to mention about that when they have their usual Battle Grid transformations when Ryan gets a new Battle Grid suit based on his Shaider armor I'm trying to think if he should have a new transformation similar to JB's or if it should be the same as his old one just with a different suit, Amy I think should have a Battle Grid transformation similar to Kaitlin's since her Battle Grid suit is a purple version of Kaitlin's

Last edited by Zabitan; 12/25/13 at 12:12 AM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote